Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "Danny.Coward" <Da...@eng.sun.com> on 2000/02/17 07:23:02 UTC

ANN: Online Chat about Servlets and JSPs

Eduardo Pelegri-Llopart, Cara France and I will be chatting online in the Java
Developer Connection next Tuesday (2/22) at 11.00 am PST about Servlets and
JSPs. Cara will be there taking questions on how we position and market the
technology, Eduardo on JSPs and me on Servlets.

Here is the announcement that will be going on the java.sun.com web site.

<snip>

   Java Live! Dynamic content with JSP and Servlets
   http://developer.java.sun.com/developer/community/chat/index.html
   Dynamic web content is a reality with JavaServer(tm) Pages
   technology and the Java(tm) Servlet API. Got a question
   about JSP-servlets? Ask key members of the JSP-servlet
   team, Danny Coward, Eduardo Pelegri-Llopart, and Cara France,
   on Tues. Feb 22. at 11:00A.M. PST.

</snip>

Chat with you there !

- Danny