Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Michael Glavassevich <mr...@ca.ibm.com> on 2010/05/06 21:43:57 UTC

[VOTE RESULTS]: Nomination of Khaled Noaman for Xerces PMC Membership

Hi all,

This vote has been open for over 72 hours. I think we can close this one
too. There were 5 +1 votes (all from PMC members).

+1 by:
- David Cargill (PMC)
- Michael Glavassevich (PMC)
- Neil Graham (PMC)
- Alberto Massari (PMC)
- Gareth Reakes (PMC)

Congratulations Khaled!

Thanks.

Michael Glavassevich
XML Parser Development
IBM Toronto Lab
E-mail: mrglavas@ca.ibm.com
E-mail: mrglavas@apache.org

Re: [VOTE RESULTS]: Nomination of Khaled Noaman for Xerces PMC Membership

Posted by Khaled Noaman <kn...@ca.ibm.com>.
I would like to thank Michael for the nomination and for the opportunity
to become a member of the PMC. Thanks to everyone who voted for me. It's
much appreciated.

Congratulations Mukul!

Regards,
Khaled