Posted to dev@beehive.apache.org by Cliff Schmidt <cl...@bea.com> on 2004/10/14 19:49:57 UTC

FW: *** QUARTERLY STATUS REPORTS ***

For those of you who didn't already see this (from the
incubator general list), we need to put together a couple
paragraphs or a few bullet points on Beehive status.  This
status report gets combined with other incubating projects
and is sent to the ASF Board of Directors.  Status on
infrastructure, community health, any legal issues, releases,
process, etc. would all be useful to include.

Cliff