Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2022/10/13 06:33:19 UTC

Re: [Vote] PIP-192 New Pulsar Broker Load Balancer

+1 (binding)

What's the status of this PIP ?

Enrico

Posted by Heesung Sohn <he...@streamnative.io.INVALID>.
Dear Pulsar Community,

To track sub-PIPs and PRs, I put a project status in the PIP here.
https://github.com/apache/pulsar/issues/16691#issuecomment-1318959420

Please help to review them to move this project forward.

Thank you,
Heesung

Posted by Heesung Sohn <he...@streamnative.io.INVALID>.
Hi Enrico,