Posted to dev@pinot.apache.org by Sai Boorlagadda <sa...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/18 20:22:32 UTC

Re: Apache Pinot Dev,uSer, Committer mailing lists

Shall I create these items as github issues? (Or Apache JIRA or whichever
the team is using) and I want some one to help me in labelling ones that
are "good-first-issues".

Sai

Posted by Chi Kit Tang <ki...@gmail.com>.
Hi Apache Pinot,

I am also interested in getting involved as well! Shall I focusing on some
simple item first?

Harris

Posted by Seunghyun Lee <sn...@apache.org>.
For now, we are using github issues for tracking items. We are considering
whether to move to jira later.

I added the "beginner-task" label on github
https://github.com/apache/incubator-pinot/labels

We can start to use this.

Thank you for suggestion.

Best,