Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Foo Ji-Haw <jh...@nexlabs.com> on 2005/05/09 13:08:24 UTC

old mod_perl (RC3) in FreeBSD 4.11

As of today 1900 SGT, I did a ports cvsup on my FreeBSD to install a
nice fresh setup of apache2+modperl2. Interestingly the ports collection
shows RC3 still.

I guess until the maintainer (lars.eggert@gmx.net
<mailto:lars.eggert@gmx.net?cc=ports@FreeBSD.org&subject=FreeBSD%20Port:%20mod_perl2-2.0.0r3,1>)
updates the port, we will have to make do with RC3? If so, will there be
a conflict with libapreq2 2.04RC3?

I was hoping to use Apache::DBI, but when I tried to install from the
ports, it tries to install mp1. There aren't any p5-Apache2-DBI, so how
are we able to install the Apache2::DBI (I'm assuming there is?)?

Re: old mod_perl (RC3) in FreeBSD 4.11

Posted by Foo Ji-Haw <jh...@nexlabs.com>.
Thanks for the reply Philip.

I'm really not a guru at FreeBSD. I think I can code in the 'old way'
until everything is resolved. No pain on my side.

Posted by "Philip M. Gollucci" <pg...@p6m7g8.com>.

--
END
Philip M. Gollucci