Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Mauricio Ghiorzi <ma...@wenance.com> on 2018/10/10 19:38:53 UTC

PRs and minor fixes

Hello everyone

My name is Mauricio, at my work we are investigating Fineract and we have
plans to do an implementation by next year.

I cloned the repository and start working on deploy, configuration, etc.

While working I had discover some minor errors, I had send PR at Github

https://github.com/apache/fineract/pull/481
A sql migration file was bad formatted and break deploy and startup

https://github.com/apache/fineract/pull/482
An inconsistency in client addresses endpoint.

Sorry in advance if this is not the right procedure. Any guide or
clarification on this matter would be appreciated

Regards

[image: Imágenes integradas 2]

*Mauricio Ghiorzi -  Software Engineer *Av. del Libertador 2442, Piso 2, CP
1636, Olivos
Buenos Aires, Argentina -  Tel.: +54911 5046 6624

www.wenance.com

Re: PRs and minor fixes

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.
Greeting Mauricio and welcome to the community. You've done exactly the
right thing in coming on to the mailing lists, introducing yourself and
sharing your bug fix. In the future you could also first log a bug ticket
in JIRA and then link your fix to that ticket. I will try to make sure one
of our committers can review promptly and give any feedback so it can get
merged.

Thanks!

Ed

--