Posted to user@predictionio.apache.org by Donald Szeto <do...@apache.org> on 2020/02/28 06:53:08 UTC

Help wanted to take PredictionIO to the next level

Dear community,

My other aspects of life have been demanding more and more of my attention,
and I have not been able to spend sufficient time to lead the project.
After some discussion with the project management committee, it looks like
the project needs some help from the community.

If you are interested in machine learning infrastructure and think you have
the capability to take the project to the next level, please reply to this
thread and let us know.

If the project does not see enough interest, the natural next step would be
for the project to retire to the Apache Attic. The process is documented at
https://attic.apache.org/process.html.

Thank you for your support!

Regards,
Donald