Posted to dev@click.apache.org by Malcolm Edgar <ma...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/28 09:30:15 UTC

Welcome Finn Bock

Hi All,

I would like to welcome Finn Bock who has accepted an invitation to
become a committer on the Apache Click project.

regards Malcolm Edgar

Re: Welcome Finn Bock

Posted by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Finn, great to have you on board.

kind regards

bob

Re: Welcome Finn Bock

Posted by Finn Bock <bc...@gmail.com>.
2010/2/28 Malcolm Edgar:

> Hi All,
>
> I would like to welcome Finn Bock who has accepted an invitation to
> become a committer on the Apache Click project.

Thank you all. I appreciate the nod from the Click team. I'm looking
forward to helping out with a great web framework.

regards,
Finn

Re: Welcome Finn Bock

Posted by "Adrian A." <a....@gmail.com>.
> I would like to welcome Finn Bock who has accepted an invitation to
> become a committer on the Apache Click project.
Welcome aboard Finn !

Adrian.