Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Rafael Schloming <rh...@alum.mit.edu> on 2015/02/13 22:25:41 UTC

Proton 0.9 alpha 3

Hi Everyone,

I've posted Proton 0.9 alpha 3 in the usual places:

Source Artifacts:

    https://people.apache.org/~rhs/qpid-proton-0.9-alpha-3/

Java Binaries

    https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheqpid-1024

There are numerous bug fixes and improvements since alpha 2. I'll put
together a more complete list of what is new in 0.9 as we get closer to a
final release, but the big headline is the new reactive API now available
in both C and Python. Please have a look and follow up with any feedback or
bug reports.

--Rafael

Re: Proton 0.9 alpha 3

Posted by Rafael Schloming <rh...@alum.mit.edu>.
I have a fix for a couple of these, I'm looking into the last one now...

--Rafael

Re: Proton 0.9 alpha 3

Posted by Rafael Schloming <rh...@alum.mit.edu>.

Re: Proton 0.9 alpha 3