Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Jake Jacobson <ja...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/13 22:26:34 UTC

Nutch Tutorial 1.0 based off of the French Version

Hi,

Not finding any other Nutch 1.0 tutorial, I took the one
b.bouzid.mohamed@gmail.com posted a few days ago and ran it through
the Google translation page.  I have not had time to go over the steps
and I don't think I will for a few weeks but wanted to send this out
to the community.  Hope it helps someone and we can add to it.

Jake Jacobson

http://www.linkedin.com/in/jakejacobson
http://www.facebook.com/jakecjacobson
http://twitter.com/jakejacobson

Our greatest fear should not be of failure,
but of succeeding at something that doesn't really matter.
   -- ANONYMOUS

Re: Nutch Tutorial 1.0 based off of the French Version

Posted by Alex McLintock <al...@gmail.com>.
2009/7/14 Jake Jacobson <ja...@gmail.com>:
> I did attach it.

I am afraid that I cant see anything either. Can you perhaps upload it
somewhere and link to it?

I'd like to say thank you for your effort. We could do with more
tutorials which look at it in different ways.

Alex

Re: Nutch Tutorial 1.0 based off of the French Version

Posted by Jake Jacobson <ja...@gmail.com>.
I did attach it.

Posted by al...@aim.com.

Posted by Jake Jacobson <ja...@gmail.com>.
Posted it to my blog,

http://jakecjacobson.blogspot.com/2009/07/nutch10installationguide.html

Posted by schroedi <sc...@gmail.com>.
I am translation into english at this time..... could be take some time,
so the Tutorial for nutch 1.0 will be come soon :-)

Mario

--

Mario Schröder | http://www.ironschroedi.com/de/
Office: +49 361 2152062