Posted to dev@streams.apache.org by Andrew Hart <ah...@apache.org> on 2012/11/28 05:02:32 UTC

svnpubsub url

Hi Matt,

I made a bit of progress today in setting up the basic scaffolding for
the streams site. I've set things up following the model used on other
projects, with a "branches" and "trunk" directory under the main "site"
directory. If you visit the site now [1], you'll see what amounts to a
directory listing of the changes I've made, rather than the rendered
site. This is probably just a case of the svnpubsub url either not
having been set, or set incorrectly.

Looking at INFRA-5542 [2], the issue is marked as "closed" even though
the 5th subtask (which pertains to svnpubsub for the site) is marked as
"waiting for infra". I'm not sure how to interpret this.

The complete URL for svnpubsub should probably be:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/streams/site/trunk

... as that is where the compliant directory structure currently exists.
If you'd like, I can add a comment to INFRA-5547 [3] mentioning this. I
just wasn't sure what to do given the conflicting "status" indicators on
the parent issue.

Best,

Andrew.

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/streams/

Re: svnpubsub url

Posted by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com>.
On Nov 27, 2012, at 23:02, Andrew Hart <ah...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi Matt,
>
> I made a bit of progress today in setting up the basic scaffolding for the streams site. I've set things up following the model used on other projects, with a "branches" and "trunk" directory under the main "site" directory. If you visit the site now [1], you'll see what amounts to a directory listing of the changes I've made, rather than the rendered site. This is probably just a case of the svnpubsub url either not having been set, or set incorrectly.
>
> Looking at INFRA-5542 [2], the issue is marked as "closed" even though the 5th subtask (which pertains to svnpubsub for the site) is marked as "waiting for infra". I'm not sure how to interpret this.
>
> The complete URL for svnpubsub should probably be:
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/streams/site/trunk
>
> ... as that is where the compliant directory structure currently exists. If you'd like, I can add a comment to INFRA-5547 [3] mentioning this. I just wasn't sure what to do given the conflicting "status" indicators on the parent issue.

Thanks for getting the ball rolling.  Feel free to comment on the
ticket.  With different people in infra handling the various sub
tasks, sometimes wires get crossed.