Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Eric Pugh <ep...@opensourceconnections.com> on 2020/04/21 21:31:14 UTC

Formatting of Tabular data?

Is there any way to tweak colours of text or backgrounds in the tables in Zeppelin?   I want to call out certain cells as being important by changing the back ground color.

I’m hoping not to use the %html and building a full html table!

_______________________
Eric Pugh | Founder & CEO | OpenSource Connections, LLC | 434.466.1467 | http://www.opensourceconnections.com <http://www.opensourceconnections.com/> | My Free/Busy <http://tinyurl.com/eric-cal>
Co-Author: Apache Solr Enterprise Search Server, 3rd Ed <https://www.packtpub.com/big-data-and-business-intelligence/apache-solr-enterprise-search-server-third-edition-raw>
This e-mail and all contents, including attachments, is considered to be Company Confidential unless explicitly stated otherwise, regardless of whether attachments are marked as such.

Re: Formatting of Tabular data?

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@opensourceconnections.com>.
Thanks!   I discovered I could do this with Pandas:

groupedLabelsStyle = groupedLabelsDF.style.applymap(color_negative_red, subset=['entropy_total’])

And then in another paragraph do:

%python print ("%html " + groupedLabelsStyle.render())

However, I did accidentally create a 50 MB notebook due to the size of the data and the HTML, so I had to manually using VI edit my notebook to recover ;-)

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.

Eric Pugh <ep...@opensourceconnections.com> 于2020年4月22日周三 上午5:31写道: