Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Ole Ersoy <ol...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/04 23:02:14 UTC

[SCHEMA] MetaSchemaConstants.M_USAGE_AT?

Can someone please help me understand what this is for?

ldapAttributes.put( MetaSchemaConstants.M_USAGE_AT, "directoryOperation" );

Re: [SCHEMA] MetaSchemaConstants.M_USAGE_AT?

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
An attributeType can be used in 4 different ways.  I think this is saying
that the attribute is something that is internally managed by the directory
rather than something manipulated for a specific application.

Alex