Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Andrew Shobotenko <sh...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/22 16:18:12 UTC

Mqtt messages

In what Persistence I can find MQTT messages? Does it write to any bases or
jornals?

Re: Mqtt messages

Posted by Andrew Shobotenko <sh...@gmail.com>.
When broker has one publisher and subscriber (via MQTT) there are no messages
in persistance. I tested in LevelDB and MySQL. In LevelDB was only topics
name. Maybe configuration was wrong or I need another persistance? Maybe
MQTT messages not writes to message storage?

My task is intercept messages to my storage. How can I do this:
- get another persistance, such KahaDB with archiveDataLogs=true or high
performance journal?
- configured 'correctly' persistance?
- get some logs or journal of broker?

Re: Mqtt messages

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.
Yes, it will use the same persistence store that activemq uses for
persistent messages. Default is http://activemq.apache.org/kahadb.html

On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 8:18 AM, Andrew Shobotenko <sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> In what Persistence I can find MQTT messages? Does it write to any bases or
> jornals?

Christian Posta
http://www.christianposta.com/blog
twitter: @christianposta