Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Chang Limin <ch...@h3c.com> on 2008/01/28 04:54:40 UTC

where is the function to do url utf-8 decode in httpd-2.2 source code ?

Hi,
    I know that the url will do utf-8 decode in windows xp, but i cannot find the decode function in the httpd-2.2 source code.

    please help me.

Best Regards,

Chang Limin

Re: where is the function to do url utf-8 decode in httpd-2.2 source code ?

Posted by Chang Limin <ch...@h3c.com>.
But in linux, the url will do ascii decode. I think function ap_unescape_url in server/util.c do this. Is this right?

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.