Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by Ahmed Ifhaam <ah...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/03 17:11:05 UTC

Re: GSOC - ROCKETMQ-380

hi yukon,

I'm working with rocketMQ and console to get better understanding. I had a
doubt, since admintool never asks for authentication and only asks for name
server address or broker address for most of the commands, is it possible
for some one with an admin tool to disturb a known rocketMQ isntance with
both of those adresses ?

So i made a local network test, unfortunately when i try to connect from
admin tool its saying >>

*xelvias@xelvias-ws:~/RMQ/apache-rocketmq$ sh bin/mqadmin clusterList -n
192.168.8.100:9876 <http://192.168.8.100:9876>*
*Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: ignoring option PermSize=128m;
support was removed in 8.0*
*Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: ignoring option
MaxPermSize=128m; support was removed in 8.0*
*org.apache.rocketmq.tools.command.SubCommandException:
ClusterListSubCommand command failed*
* at
org.apache.rocketmq.tools.command.cluster.ClusterListSubCommand.execute(ClusterListSubCommand.java:93)*
* at
org.apache.rocketmq.tools.command.MQAdminStartup.main0(MQAdminStartup.java:130)*
* at
org.apache.rocketmq.tools.command.MQAdminStartup.main(MQAdminStartup.java:81)*
*Caused by:
org.apache.rocketmq.remoting.exception.RemotingConnectException: connect to
<null> failed*
* at
org.apache.rocketmq.remoting.netty.NettyRemotingClient.invokeSync(NettyRemotingClient.java:388)*
* at
org.apache.rocketmq.client.impl.MQClientAPIImpl.getBrokerClusterInfo(MQClientAPIImpl.java:1175)*
* at
org.apache.rocketmq.tools.admin.DefaultMQAdminExtImpl.examineBrokerClusterInfo(DefaultMQAdminExtImpl.java:275)*
* at
org.apache.rocketmq.tools.admin.DefaultMQAdminExt.examineBrokerClusterInfo(DefaultMQAdminExt.java:222)*
* at
org.apache.rocketmq.tools.command.cluster.ClusterListSubCommand.printClusterBaseInfo(ClusterListSubCommand.java:172)*
* at
org.apache.rocketmq.tools.command.cluster.ClusterListSubCommand.execute(ClusterListSubCommand.java:88)*
* ... 2 more*

if i run the admin tool in the same pc where both name server and broker
are running its returning the result perfectly

Can you please help me fix this thing, It would be a big help

Thank you

Re: GSOC - ROCKETMQ-380

Posted by Ahmed Ifhaam <ah...@gmail.com>.
hi,

Sorry Connection issue is fixed and it was some network issue.
But still i was able to delete the topic from another pc just knowing the
name server address, is there any safety measure for this problem ?