Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by wolverine my <wo...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/30 09:53:11 UTC

Un-install Apache Tomcat

Hi!

It seem like the Tomcat 5.5 documentation only describe how to install
Apache Tomcat on a variety of platforms
(http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/setup.html)

I would like to suggest a similar chapter which explain how we can
un-install Apache Tomcat from a variety of platforms.

Re: Un-install Apache Tomcat

Posted by Steve Ochani <oc...@ncc.edu>.
Date sent:      	Fri, 30 Jun 2006 15:53:11 +0800
From:           	wolverine my <wo...@gmail.com>
Subject:        	Un-install Apache Tomcat
To:             	tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Send reply to:  	Tomcat Users List <us...@tomcat.apache.org>

> Hi!
>
> It seem like the Tomcat 5.5 documentation only describe how to install
> Apache Tomcat on a variety of platforms
> (http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/setup.html)
>
> I would like to suggest a similar chapter which explain how we can
> un-install Apache Tomcat from a variety of platforms.

You're joking, right?

There are several areas where the documentation could be worked on/improved and IMO the
last area I want the busy developers to work on is the uninstall docs.

Of course you are welcome to write your own and submit it.