Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Benjamin Mahler <be...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/25 20:29:39 UTC

Fwd: [mesos] Adds Chronos and Airbnb to 'powered by' list. (#4)

Do we want to start supporting pull requests in some fashion?

Otherwise, I can just direct them to send a ReviewBoard request, but I'm
certain a large portion of people are not willing to do so.

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Awesome great job Vinod, perfect!

Cheers,
Chris