Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com> on 2022/04/13 09:23:32 UTC

Camel K 1.9.0 Release

Hello,

We have been working on moving some of the core modules of camel-k-runtime
to Camel core.

I'd like to start the release of camel-k-runtime and camel-kamelets 0.8.0,
so we could update the camel-k main branch to make it works fine with the
runtime.

I will stage camel-k-runtime 1.13.0 and camel-kamelets 0.8.0 and then we
could use them to align the camel-k release 1.9.0 and test everything, once
everything it's in place I'll release camel-k too and start the vote.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

Re: Camel K 1.9.0 Release

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.
And Camel-Kamelets 0.8.0 released in staging repository
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1426/

Re: Camel K 1.9.0 Release

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: Camel K 1.9.0 Release