Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by sa...@ca.ibm.com on 2002/04/23 14:40:29 UTC

Re: Error while validating an XML against Schema

Turning off the feature
"http://apache.org/xml/features/validation/schema-full-checking" would do
the trick.

But it is indeed an error in the schema, and should be fixed.

Sandy Gao
Software Developer, IBM Canada
(1-905) 413-3255
sandygao@ca.ibm.com

                    "Kumuda
                    Rajarshi"             To:     <xe...@xml.apache.org>
                    <kumuda@learnin       cc:
                    gmate.com>            Subject:     Error while validating an XML against Schema

                    05/23/2001
                    06:34 AM
                    Please respond
                    xerces-j-user

 Hello
 I am getting the following error while validating an XML,

 [Error] :-1:-1: Schema error: cos-nonambig: (xmlns:xsd:null) and (##any:*) viola
 te the "Unique Particle Attribution" rule.

 In my Schema I have an Element which is of type #any.
 But I can't change my Schema,
 So, without changing Schema, How to overcome this Problem while Validating
 Thank you

(Embedded image moved to file: pic17380.gif)  IncrediMail - Email has
finally evolved - Click Here

Re: Error while validating an XML against Schema

Posted by Kumuda Rajarshi <ku...@learningmate.com>.
Hello
Thank you so much, My problem is solved.
:-)
But Can you please tell me how to remove that error after making the feature
http://apache.org/xml/features/validation/schema-full-checking true.

Why Am I getting that Problem?
Thank you