Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jim Marino <jm...@myromatours.com> on 2007/03/01 00:56:28 UTC

Federating between Java and C++, was: Running Java SCA Calculators sample?

> do it (with all your info) it hangs together. It's just that first
> time when
> you've not seen it before it's a little confusing :-)
>
> Regards
>
> Simon

I'm wondering if it would be a good time to start discussing
federation between the Java and C++ runtimes. On the Java side we
have been using an implementation based on JXTA which also has a C++
implementation. Would people be interested in starting to see how
some of the pieces might fit together?

Jim

Re: Federating between Java and C++, was: Running Java SCA Calculators sample?

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.
On 2/28/07, Jim Marino <jm...@myromatours.com> wrote:

> > do it (with all your info) it hangs together. It's just that first
> > time when
> > you've not seen it before it's a little confusing :-)
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Simon
>
> I'm wondering if it would be a good time to start discussing
> federation between the Java and C++ runtimes. On the Java side we
> have been using an implementation based on JXTA which also has a C++
> implementation. Would people be interested in starting to see how
> some of the pieces might fit together?
>
> Jim

> Hi Jim

Yes we should get back to that at some point. I'm taking some vacation at
the moment so won't be that active until next week.When we discussed this
last time I was going to concentrate on the C++ side. In hindsight though
it's probably better to get a grounding generally in Java SCA (and it's
interesting :-) hence I'm taking some time out to get up to speed.

Regards

Simon