Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/25 19:12:27 UTC

CB-4900 device-orientation windows8 code review?

Can someone review this proposed fix and if OK merge into dev?

Windows 8 Compass plugin have extra define breaks plugin loading:

https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-device-orientation/pull/3

--
Carlos Santana
<cs...@gmail.com>

Re: CB-4900 device-orientation windows8 code review?

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.
Never mind that last request, way to easy to mix up device-motion and
device-orientation, who named this stuff?

@purplecabbage
risingj.com

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.
ugh, done ...