Posted to alexandria-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <jv...@apache.org> on 2001/08/18 04:58:52 UTC

[gump] java java java

Hi Sam,

I'm just using the gump profile and checking all the changes that I made. I
think by tomorrow night I can have the build working in java than I think we
will get some help. I know that Geir will help immediately with anything in
Java as he's interested in the build system (and in Velocity) and Josh will
certainly help as he's familiar with integrating Velocity into his build
system already.

I think we could have something quickly. I will also solicit someone who
knows the digester code to help make digesters for the object types that are
needed for Gump. I think we can make this fly in a short period of time.

--

jvz.

Jason van Zyl

http://tambora.zenplex.org