Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Michael McGrady <mi...@michaelmcgrady.com> on 2004/08/25 16:33:39 UTC

Re: [FileUpload] new user, querying functionality? commons-fileup load

David.Pawson@rnib.org.uk wrote:

> [...]

Hi, Dave,

Well, we are in agreement then.  The standard way of doing this is to
repeat <input type='file'>.  That is what I was talking about.  I have
no idea why you think that is a hack.  Two make two images, you have to
use <image> twice.  That is not a hack.  Anyway, we agree on the HTML.

Michael