Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jack Cai <gr...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/25 15:14:42 UTC

Geronimo v2.1 on Java 6!

HI all,

I know some of you already tried to run Geronimo 2.1.x on Java 6. Recently
we also tried this and found no major issues at all! This is great.
However, as we originally expected there could be some problems (like class
conflict in JAXB etc.), the current result looks "too" good to us. So I
would like to get some advice from the Geronimo gurus here - which area do
you suggest us to do more testing for? Are there known problems from you?
Appreciate your help!

-Jack

Re: Geronimo v2.1 on Java 6!

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
I'd like to hear how the TCK results look before making a more formal
statement about Geronimo 2.1 and Java SE 6.  I know it'll work for most
users, but it would be nice to document any required workarounds or
known limitations with JAXB or JAXWS....

-Donald