Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Andrew Sykes <an...@sykesdevelopment.com> on 2006/07/06 12:49:53 UTC

Product Detail Page

Hi,

Can anyone explain why the detailImage in the product detail page does
not contain a URL but rather some bizarre string?

For example, the lines below were taken using "view source" on the
browser...

    function popupDetail() {
        var defaultDetailImage = "L2ltYWdlcy9zaG9wL3NhbXBsZS1wcm9kdWN0LmdpZg%3D%3D";
        if (defaultDetailImage == null || defaultDetailImage == "null") {
            defaultDetailImage = "_NONE_";

What on earth is "L2ltYWdlcy9zaG9wL3NhbXBsZS1wcm9kdWN0LmdpZg%3D%3D" ???

Thanks in advance
--
Kind Regards
Andrew Sykes <an...@sykesdevelopment.com>

Re: Product Detail Page

Posted by Andrew Sykes <an...@sykesdevelopment.com>.
Thank you Chris,

That's an interesting observation that had slipped my notice!

- Andrew

Re: Product Detail Page

Posted by Chris Howe <cj...@yahoo.com>.