Posted to users@royale.apache.org by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org> on 2020/09/01 11:35:43 UTC

Re: resizing after adding a child

Hi Nicolas,

sorry but still can't figure it out.
For example "addchild" does not exist in Royale, maybe you mean
"addElement", but that is used in almost all Royale components.
I think the best is to create an example with the minimum code that shows
the problem, so I can understand what you're trying to do and the problem
itself. This is critical, since many people fail on this since dont
understand others don't know anything about what they are doing or what
they are trying to achieve.
In order I can run the example, I recommend you to take one of the blog
examples (in examples/blog) and duplicate and change the code, then share
with me via github or other way so I can compile with maven and see what's
going on.
Thans

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

RE: resizing after adding a child

Posted by Yishay Weiss <yi...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Nicolas,

Can you please create a GitHub issue and attach your test project?

Thanks,
Yishay

No worries Carlos, thanks for looking at it.

I will wait to see if someone has an idea

Nicolas

-----
Nicolas

Re: resizing after adding a child

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Nicolas,

sorry, I was thinking you talked about Jewel, so didn't understand
the references to addChild. Now I understand
since you're using MXRoyale.

I must say I don't know much about emulation. Hope others here like Alex,
Yishay, Piotr, Alina, etc... could give you support on that.

Sorry can be of much help here

Carlos

El mar., 1 sept. 2020 a las 16:50, Nicolas Aguttes (<

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: resizing after adding a child