Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Amareshwari Sriramdasu <am...@apache.org> on 2015/07/16 08:01:44 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release of Apache Lens 2.2.0-beta-incubating

Hi all,

The vote is now closed and passed with 5 +1 votes (4 binding), no -1 votes
and no 0 votes.
We now have the required number of positive binding votes and will therefore
proceed with publishing this release.

Thank you all for voting.

Binding votes :
+1 Amareshwari Sriramadasu