Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Manoj m <ma...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/20 11:19:50 UTC

Regarding Apache POI jar and Excel 2013 support

Hi,

   Please find the below clarifications required ::

   1.Does Apache POI has support for Microsoft Excel 2013

   2.I have an Application in which i am generating Excel which works fine
in Excel 2010 but have some alignment issues with Excel 2013,please suggest
an alternative to overcome the issue

Please Advise

--

*Manoj M ASenior Software
EngineerNeST,Technopark,TVMmanojmaruthoor@gmail.com

Re: Regarding Apache POI jar and Excel 2013 support

Posted by Stefan Sperling <st...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 02:49:50PM +0530, Manoj m wrote:
> Hi,
>
>    Please find the below clarifications required ::
>

>    1.Does Apache POI has support for Microsoft Excel 2013
>
>    2.I have an Application in which i am generating Excel which works fine
> in Excel 2010 but have some alignment issues with Excel 2013,please suggest
> an alternative to overcome the issue
>
> Please Advise
>
> --
>

> *Manoj M ASenior Software
> EngineerNeST,Technopark,TVMmanojmaruthoor@gmail.com
> <ma...@gmail.com>Mob:9846528891*

Hi Manoj,

I suspect you've accidentally posted to the wrong mailing list.

The POI User List seems more appropriate for your question.

Stefan

RE: Regarding Apache POI jar and Excel 2013 support