Posted to sandesha-dev@ws.apache.org by Thomas McKiernan <MC...@uk.ibm.com> on 2007/04/24 15:32:27 UTC

build problems?

Hi guys,
I'm currently having some problems building sandesha using maven 1.1-beta
2. I'm aware there has been some restructuring for maven 2, so my
questions are
1) Are people already aware of the problems? Has anyone seen them?
2) Will sandesha still be supported on maven 1.1?

Many thanks,
Thomas
----------------------------------
Thomas McKiernan

WebSphere Messaging Development,
IBM United Kingdom Limited

Internal Phone: 248241
External Phone: +44 (0)1962 818241
Mobile: +44 (0)789 1737497
Email: MCKIERNA@uk.ibm.com

Mail Point 211, IBM, Hursley Park, Winchester, Hampshire, England, SO21
2JN

Caminante, no hay camino
Se hace camino al andar.
("Walker, there is no path; the path is made by walking.")  Antonio
Machado

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.

Re: build problems?

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.
Devs,

Almost all of the Maven1 issues are solved now and the test cases should be
passing. Please let us know if you find further issues.
Sumedha is finalizing the Maven2 build and it too should be ready soon :-)

Chamikara

Re: build problems?

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.
Devs,