Posted to dev@oozie.apache.org by Robert Kanter <rk...@cloudera.com> on 2014/04/08 02:56:27 UTC

[IMPORTANT] Deleting old releases from ASF mirroring system (OOZIE-1628)

Hi,

As per OOZIE-1628 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OOZIE-1628>, ASF
wants us to delete old versions from the mirroring system.  They'll still
be available from the archive (http://archive.apache.org/dist/oozie/) so we
can still link to them.

Unless anyone has any objections, I'll wait a few days and do the following
(X = delete, O = keep) and update the links on the website:
[X] 3.1.3-incubating
[X] 3.2.0-incubating
[X] 3.3.0
[X] 3.3.1
[O] 3.3.2
[O] 4.0.0
[O] 4.1.1

thanks
- Robert

Re: [IMPORTANT] Deleting old releases from ASF mirroring system (OOZIE-1628)

Posted by Robert Kanter <rk...@cloudera.com>.
I'm going to go ahead and take care of this then.

Posted by Mona Chitnis <ch...@yahoo-inc.com>.
+1

Posted by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@cloudera.com>.
+1

--
Alejandro

Re: [IMPORTANT] Deleting old releases from ASF mirroring system (OOZIE-1628)

Posted by Robert Kanter <rk...@cloudera.com>.
That should be "[O] 4.0.1" not "[O] 4.1.1"