Posted to dev@deltaspike.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org> on 2016/10/28 01:24:34 UTC

[DISCUSS] 1.7.2 release

Hey guys

I was looking at the pending release, 1.7.2.  It looks like we're in good
shape, there's one open ticket around adding a new example - maybe it'll
slip or maybe I'll get to it (DELTASPIKE-1205).  Either way, I'm thinking
to call for a vote mid next week on 1.7.2.

Here's the potential release notes:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12312820&version=12337868

Thoughts?

John

Re: [DISCUSS] 1.7.2 release

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
+1, examples are quite parallel to the product so no reason to hold it if
expected

Re: [DISCUSS] 1.7.2 release

Posted by Thomas Andraschko <an...@gmail.com>.
+1