Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by ruslan usifov <ru...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/24 10:27:16 UTC

Why disc access mode conf parameter deleted from yaml in cassandra 0.7 brunch,

mmap which will be set default on 64 bit platforms works badly (i don't know
reason why this happens but this is happens on 4 machines in my case so i
don't think that it is hardware problems)

Re: Why disc access mode conf parameter deleted from yaml in cassandra 0.7 brunch,

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.
You can still set it, but it's removed from the example because every
time we've seen someone change it, they were changing it because of
confused ideas of how mmap works rather than actual performance
problems.

--
Jonathan Ellis
Project Chair, Apache Cassandra