Posted to dev@stdcxx.apache.org by Eric Lemings <Er...@roguewave.com> on 2008/03/31 22:45:01 UTC

Jira issue fields for configuration?

Is there a way to customize the Jira issues form for individual fields
describing the particular configuration (platform, build flags, etc.)?
Currently, there's just a free-form text field called Environment.  This
isn't very useful for filtering by processor, OS or version, compiler or
version, etc.

Brad.

RE: Jira issue fields for configuration?

Posted by Eric Lemings <Er...@roguewave.com>.

If we can localize this to the STDCXX Jira issues, it would be worth
adding custom fields as described in the following docs:

http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/docs/latest/customfields/overview
.html

Brad.