Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Christopher Pisz <ch...@gmail.com> on 2021/04/14 00:52:37 UTC

Delete everything on config change

I've noticed that when I change broker.xml, addresses and queues I had
previously made, but since deleted from the configuration, do not go away.
Is there a way to tell Artemis to "When you start up, delete everything and
start over with this config?"

Re: Delete everything on config change

Posted by Christopher Pisz <ch...@gmail.com>.
Ok. Just got to get used to how this config works. It seems to be behaving
properly now. Thanks for your helps, Justin!

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org>.

Posted by Christopher Pisz <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org>.

Posted by Christopher Pisz <ch...@gmail.com>.