Posted to dev@sis.apache.org by Martin Desruisseaux <ma...@geomatys.com> on 2022/12/17 12:58:48 UTC

[VOTE] Apache SIS 1.3 RC2

This is a call for a vote on Apache SIS 1.3 release candidate 2. New
links are below.

  *

    All Release Artifacts:
    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/sis/1.3/RC2/
    Note: apache-sis-1.3-doc.zip is identical to RC1.

  *

    Maven staging repository:

    <repositories>
       <repository>
         <id>sis.staging</id>
         <name>SIS staging repository</name>
         <url>https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesis-1039</url>
       </repository>
    </repositories>

Following artifacts are identical to release candidate 1 and repeated
here for convenience.

  *

    Change log/release notes:
    https://sis.staged.apache.org/release-notes/1.3.html

  *

    PGP release keys (signed using GnuPG):
    https://downloads.apache.org/sis/KEYS

  *

    Web site https://sis.staged.apache.org/ except for Javadoc which
    will be updated the release day.

Please verify the artifacts and vote. The vote will be open until
December 23th.

[ ] +1  approve
[ ] +0  no opinion
[ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)

Re: [VOTE] Apache SIS 1.3 RC2

Posted by Martin Desruisseaux <ma...@geomatys.com>.
Thanks all! Then we have four +1 votes. If there is no objection by
tomorrow, I will complete the release Sunday.

     Martin