Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Harry <ha...@gmx.de> on 2002/12/15 15:11:55 UTC

[users@httpd] Offtopic question to longtime listusers

Hi everybody,

3 weeks ago i lost all my mails when trying to backup them :-(

This is a very serious problem for me because i use the
mails for reference before i send a question to the list ...

So, my question is :

Is there a site, where i can load down the mails from this list
in mbox-format ?

I would like to have all mails since 1.1.2002 ....

If there's no site, would someone be so kind and
put the mails (in mbox-format) to a place where i can load them
down ???

Thanks to everybody

(unhappy) Harry

Re: [users@httpd] Offtopic question to longtime listusers

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.

http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html

--
Oh I have slipped the surly bonds of earth
And danced the sky on laughter-silvered wings