Posted to commits@jackrabbit.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2019/05/01 15:53:07 UTC

[Jackrabbit Wiki] Update of "Oakathon May 2019" by MattRyan

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jackrabbit Wiki" for change notification.

The "Oakathon May 2019" page has been changed by MattRyan:
https://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/Oakathon%20May%202019?action=diff&rev1=6&rev2=7

Comment:
Adds topic for Direct Binary Access API

  || Title        || Summary                 || Effort                      || Participants                           || Proposed by ||
  || Build timeouts || Jenkins builds hit the 2h timeout every now and then. Discuss options to reduce the build time and implement. || 2d ||  || Marcel ||
  || Migrate Wiki || The Moin Wiki goes out of service by the end of May. Migrate to Confluence. ||  ||  || Matt ||
+ || Direct Binary Access API || Some early uses of the Direct Binary Access feature hint at possible API changes.  Since the current use is pretty minimal and changing the API in the future will be much more painful, should we consider some of these changes now?  (Matt to prepare use cases for discussion.) || Matt ||  || Matt ||

  = Agenda Proposal =