Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Schulte Marcus <ma...@bmw.ch> on 2006/01/23 10:57:44 UTC

tacos, 'tacos' undefined

Trying to use tacos-4, I'm getting the javascript error 'tacos undefined'.
Any quick pointers on what I'm missing?

Re: tacos, 'tacos' undefined

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
It sounds like the tacos.js package in net/sf/tacos/ajax/components/tacos.js
isn't being included in a page that is calling it somehow.

It's hard to know what it could be beyond that. Sometimes this can happen if
the very beginning of a .js package has severe errors. (ie the browser skips
over the rest of the file).