Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Pablo Lanza Moreno <Pa...@iconmedialab.es> on 2005/02/14 10:59:09 UTC

axis problem registering a handler-Unable to create handler

Hello,

I'm trying register a client handler at runtime, the register process seems work fine but when I invoke to the service method I get the following exception:

java.xml.rpc.JAXRPCException: Unable to create handler of type com.test.handler.EchoHandler

I'm sure that is not a problem of classpaths...someone can help me?

This is the code I'm using to register the handler:

Hashtable ht=new Hashtable();
ht.put("bit","128");
HandlerChainImpl chain=new HandlerChainImpl();
chain.addNewHandler("com.test.handler.EchoHandler",ht);

Iterator ports=axisService.getPorts();

while(ports.hasNext())
   {
   QName qname=(QName)ports.next();
   axisService.getHandlerRegistry().setHandlerChain(qname,chain);
   }

This is the handler...nothing special, it's only an empty handler

package com.test.handler;

public class EchoHandler extends BasicHandler
{
  public void invoke(MessageContext mc)
  {
  System.out.println("test");
  }
}

Thanks in advance.

Various xsd:choice issues (duplicates)

Posted by Yves Langisch <li...@langisch.ch>.
Dims,

I think you can close the bugs 1558, 1753 and 1813 since they are
duplicates from 1437. Please note that there is a patch available from
Steve in 1753 that solves the problem. Can you also apply the patch?
Thanks...

Regards,
Yves