Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Sid Lord <js...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/15 20:42:29 UTC

Update open office on a Mac book

I have an 2012 Apple MacBook laptop with OpenOffice installed on it. I have documents I built using Open Office that are not compatible with Appleā€™s latest macOS Catalina update. I would like to be able to update to the latest version of Open Office so I can open and edit the documents. Nor can I create a new Open Office document without updating Open Office.  When I recently updated my MacBook to the the latest OS, I lost access to Open Office and all the documents. How do I retrieve them and access Open Office? Thanks for your support.

Thank You, John Lord