Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Krist van Besien <kr...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/08 13:20:24 UTC

Testing for -D parameters.

Hello,

Suppose I start my apache with an extra paramter, eg "-D FOO". Is
there a way to test for the presences of this parameter from within
mod perl <perl> sections?

Krist

--
krist.vanbesien@gmail.com
Bremgarten b. Bern, Switzerland

Re: Testing for -D parameters.

Posted by Joel Bernstein <jo...@fysh.org>.
On Tue, May 08, 2007 at 01:20:24PM +0200, Krist van Besien wrote:
> Suppose I start my apache with an extra paramter, eg "-D FOO". Is
> there a way to test for the presences of this parameter from within
> mod perl <perl> sections?

TFM would have told you, but you can use Apache->define("FOO").

/joel