Posted to users@airavata.apache.org by "Pierce, Marlon" <ma...@iu.edu> on 2020/04/08 15:32:57 UTC

FW: [External] Today's webinar—Building Gateways with Apache Airavata Software & SciGaP

Hi all,

If you are interested, we have an Apache Airavata webinar today at 1 pm US ET. This will be recorded if you want to watch later.

Thanks,

Marlon

Building Science Gateways with Apache Airavata Software and SciGaP Platform Services
Presented by

Marlon Pierce, Director, Cyberinfrastructure Integration Research Center, Indiana University, and co-PI, SGCI

Suresh Marru, Cyberinfrastructure Integration Research Center, Indiana University, SGCI Staff

Marcus Christie, Principal Science Gateway Research Consultant, Cyberinfrastructure Integration Research Center, Indiana University, SGCI Staff

Part three of a series of webinars providing an introduction to a variety of gateway platforms that can be used for building new gateways. Part one, "Using Tapis," and part two, "HUBzero Platform for Scientific Collaboration" can be viewed in our webinar archive.

Building and operating an effective science gateway for the long term is harder than you think. This talk describes Apache Airavata and its growing ecosystem of software extensions that can be used to build science gateways. The Science Gateways Platform as a service (SciGaP.org) is a hosted version of Apache Airavata that is operated by the Cyberinfrastructure Integration Research Center (CIRC) at Indiana University. SciGaP makes building and operating gateways both easier and more sustainable. We review several example gateways in diverse research fields that are based on Apache Airavata and that use SciGaP.org services.

To join the meeting using Zoom from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, or Android:

https://zoom.us/j/691002660

Meeting ID: 691 002 660

To join via phone:

1)  One tap mobile

+19294362866,,691002660# US (New York)
+16699006833,,691002660# US (San Jose)

2) Dial by your location

+1 929 436 2866 US (New York)

+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

3) Find your local number if joining internationally: https://zoom.us/u/acX1cjA5iW

--

Nayiri Mullinix

Community Engagement and Exchange Coordinator

Science Gateways Community Institute (SGCI)

Follow SGCI on Twitter

105 S. State Street

University of Michigan

School of Information