Posted to user@struts.apache.org by piyush raj jain <pi...@cdacb.ernet.in> on 2000/11/16 11:03:25 UTC

Re: TAG-File for Dreamweaver

hi Cools
Sorry ..
but just curious
never worked on dreamweaver ..
how this is beneficiary in overall development with struts.
what we do is graphic desiner makes a prototype
then jsp person edit it and transform the htmls to jsps.
<havn't implemented any thing on struts.>
cheers
piyush

Re: TAG-File for Dreamweaver

Posted by Thierry Cools <th...@s1.com>.
Hi,

here is the file and a small example based on the logon form of the struts before, this script is not perfect at all and needs a lot of improvements but I think it's a good start
script to evaluate the power of such scripts in Ultradev.
please, send any comments,suggestions, modifications to the script to improve it.

Thierry Cools

Senior Java Developer
S1 Brussels
Kleine Kloosterstraat, 23