Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Robert Gates <rg...@outlook.com> on 2017/11/11 20:13:15 UTC

cannot create business card

I cannot seem to format a business card.  Nowhere is there a place to enter Avery card  so what happens is when I select “print” the data does not correlate properlyl
Can you email step by step instruction please?  The help section is totally confusing.
Thanks
Rgates750@outlook.com<ma...@outlook.com>

Re: cannot create business card

Posted by Martin Groenescheij <Ma...@Groenescheij.COM>.

Sent from my mobile device.

> On 12 Nov 2017, at 08:22, Julian Thomas <jt...@jt-mj.net> wrote:
>

>> On Nov 11, 2017, at 15:13, Robert Gates <rg...@outlook.com> wrote:
>>
>> Can you email step by step instruction please?
>
> create your own template.

This isn't what I call a step by step instruction

Posted by Julian Thomas <jt...@jt-mj.net>.

Posted by John Hart <jh...@testra.com>.
On 11/11/2017 6:45 PM, Martin Groenescheij wrote:

 > Go to File -> New -> Business Cards you get a Pop up window
 > In the window on the Medium tab you can select the Brand
 > after you selected the Brand you can select the Type.
 > I must admit that the selection list isn't helpful unless you know
the type.
 > So what I do is: Go straight to the Business Card tab and select
 > at the bottom Business Card, Work (3½ x 2)
 > At the Business tab enter the data you want to see on the business card
 > At the Format tab you can adjust the size of the business card
 > Press New Document and you have your page where you can edit
 > the contents of the first business card.
 > when you press Synchronize Labels all business cards are the same.

Martin, If all posts were this good, the list would be much more useful.

thanks

Re: cannot create business card

Posted by Martin Groenescheij <Ma...@Groenescheij.COM>.

On 12/11/17 7:13 AM, Robert Gates wrote:
> I cannot seem to format a business card.  Nowhere is there a place to enter Avery card  so what happens is when I select “print” the data does not correlate properlyl

Well if you go to File -> New -> Business Cards you get a Pop up window