Posted to log4net-user@logging.apache.org by Chris Arrowood <ch...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/12 05:16:10 UTC

Introducing NetLogClient 2.0 (Ripsaw)

I hope this isn't off-topic;  I think it is relevant, if not, please
excuse me.

NetLogClient 2.0 beta 3 has just been released.  It is an open source
UDP log event viewer written in C# 2.0.  This application should be
suitable for use with Apache's log4j <http://logging.apache.org/log4j/>
or  log4net <http://logging.apache.org/log4net/> logging frameworks.
(log4net must be version 1.2.10 or higher).

Any feedback on it would be most appreciated.  Just leave feedback at
the forums on the project page.

http://netlogclient.sourceforge.net/

Thanks so much for log4net!  I use it often and appreciate all of the
hard work that makes a product as great as this!

Chris