Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Eric Pugh <ep...@opensourceconnections.com> on 2011/06/07 18:20:48 UTC

Is docs for PatternReplaceFilterFactory missing on wiki...?

Seems like the documentation for PatternReplaceFilterFactory should be added to this wiki page?  http://wiki.apache.org/solr/AnalyzersTokenizersTokenFilters?#TokenFilterFactories

Is there a desire for this page meant to be an exhaustive index of all the Analyzers etc available?  I know it's explicitly called out that it isn't.

Eric

Eric Pugh | Principal | OpenSource Connections, LLC | 434.466.1467 | http://www.opensourceconnections.com
Co-Author: Solr 1.4 Enterprise Search Server available from http://www.packtpub.com/solr-1-4-enterprise-search-server
This e-mail and all contents, including attachments, is considered to be Company Confidential unless explicitly stated otherwise, regardless of whether attachments are marked as such.

RE: Is docs for PatternReplaceFilterFactory missing on wiki...?

Posted by Steven A Rowe <sa...@syr.edu>.
Hi Eric,

If you want to add it, you should.

Steve

Posted by Yonik Seeley <yo...@lucidimagination.com>.
On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 12:20 PM, Eric Pugh
<ep...@opensourceconnections.com> wrote:
> Seems like the documentation for PatternReplaceFilterFactory should be added to this wiki page?  http://wiki.apache.org/solr/AnalyzersTokenizersTokenFilters?#TokenFilterFactories
>
> Is there a desire for this page meant to be an exhaustive index of all the Analyzers etc available?  I know it's explicitly called out that it isn't.

I'm not sure it's meant to be exhaustive, but it should include
anything generally useful enough (or at least a pointer to somewhere
else that lists some of the generally useful stuff).
PatternReplaceFilterFactory certainly seems to fit the bill of useful!

-Yonik
http://www.lucidimagination.com