Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Andreas Lehmkuehler <an...@lehmi.de> on 2012/09/29 14:24:15 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1389563 - in /pdfbox/site/src/site: site.xml xdoc/index.xml xdoc/userguide/preflight.xml

Hi,

Am 24.09.2012 22:49, schrieb leleueri@apache.org:
> Author: leleueri
> Date: Mon Sep 24 20:49:53 2012
> New Revision: 1389563

> Log:
> [https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX-1409] Addition of the Preflight documentation page (first part "How to use Preflight" and second part "Error categories")
>
> Added:
>      pdfbox/site/src/site/xdoc/userguide/preflight.xml   (with props)
> Modified:
>      pdfbox/site/src/site/site.xml
>      pdfbox/site/src/site/xdoc/index.xml
> SNIP

First off all thanks for the preflight documentation!

There is one step missing to publish the modifications. Update your local copy
of the html version and commit it:

- change to the site directory
- run 'mvn install'
- commit all changes in 'publish'

All changes will automatically distributed to the webserver via svnpubsub within
minutes.

I already committed your changes in revision 1391792.

BR
Andreas Lehmkühler