Posted to user@ctakes.apache.org by samir chabou <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2014/11/29 02:57:18 UTC

error when running UIMA_CVD--clinical-document-pipeline

when i try to run the UIMA_CVD--clinical-document-pipeline (and also the UIMA_CVD--POS_tagger) i got the error:

Could not reserve enough space for 3145728KB object heap

i increase the vm variable for the heap to 3000 (-Xms3000M -Xmx3g) but i still get the error. I'm stacked with this error :) any idea ? thanks
Samir

Re: error when running UIMA_CVD--clinical-document-pipeline

Posted by samir chabou <sa...@yahoo.com>.
the heap problem is resolved.I craete a system variable
variable name: _JAVA_OPTIONSvriable value: -Xmx512M
and in the UIMA_CVD--clinical_documents_pipeline arguments
i put : -Xms512M -Xmx1g
 regards,Samir